Duracell Procell CR2 3V Lithium Battery
CR2 Lithium Specialty Battery
The all-new High Powered PROCELL CR2 3V Lithium Battery is now available!
These come in a bulk box of 12 and cartons of 216!
For the best quality and largest quantity requirements of CR2 Batteries then Procell is the number 1 choice.
A powerful lithium battery, the Duracell Procell CR2 Battery is made for peak performance in high drain electronics. A 3 volt lithium with loads of power, this CR2 battery is perfect for Cameras, security systems, medical devices, Golf range finders.
Duracell Procell CR2 are sold in bulk boxes of 12 and are not available for individual purchase
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application
- Reliable Performance
- Low self-discharge with long operating life (<1% after 1 year of storage at + 20 °C)
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environment standards: o Safety: IEC 60086-4
- Transport: UN 38.3
- RoHS and REACH compliance
- Quality: ISO 9001, Duracell World Class Continuous Program
- Nominal capacity (100 Ω Cont., 2V cut-off): 920 mAh
- Typical Voltage (at + 20 °C): 3.2-3.3 V
- Standard Continuous Discharge Current: 20 mA
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 60 mA
- Maximum Abnormal Charge Current: 20 mA
- Nominal Energy: 2.55 Wh
- AC Impedance @ 1kHz: 300 mΩ
- Typical weight: 11g
- Li metal content: approx. 0.30g
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
- Recommended Storage (storage area should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated): 5°C to 30°C (41°F to 86° F)
- Security devices (sensors)
- Smoke Detectors
- Wireless Sensors
- Remote Controls
- High-Intensity Flashlights
- Laser Sights
Shipping is FREE on all Orders over $200.
Orders under $200 have flat rate shipping New Zealand wide:
- Standard delivery: $10
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Auckland.
Order Delivery times are based on time and date of the day the order is shipped.
Orders are shipped via Mainfreight
Orders are processed within 48 hours of being received.
Within Metro areas, deliveries will be between 1 - 4 business days
Regional area deliveries will be between 3 - 7 business days and could be longer based on the remoteness of some delivery addresses.
Should any deliveries be delayed customers affected will be notified by their chosen method of contact when the order was placed.
All customers are welcome to contact us with any inquiries regarding their order or any product information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.